Thursday, April 29, 2010

THE OVER-REVVED ENGINE

Ahhh, another day on crutches. This is so totally not me. Doc informed me another four to five weeks before I can put my weight back on my foot. Okay, so I've become lazy with all this hobbling around in the last month. Sometimes, you just gotta do what you gotta do, and let source take over and do the mending, both in body and mind. Let the soul be the coolant for the over-revved human engine of delimma, namely, overthinking everything! There are times when you just need to sit back, clear your mind and reconnect with the beauty of being an eternal soul in a human body.

1 comment:

  1. How true! This certainly applies to me as I rev around the house daily, running from one random task to the other and taking joy in none.

    I'm making an honest attempt today to set my creative life in order.

    Be well and HEAL! Blessings.

    ReplyDelete